Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Review of How to Build Chicken Coops in 3 Days

When my husband and I purchased a new home in the south, we made sure it came with plenty of land. Our dream has always been to raise chickens, and grow our own vegetables. Simultaneously, my hubby's buddy of mine was selling all of his chickens, and had already sold the coops. I bought the chickens a few months after we purchased the house, and suddenly realized I had chickens coming in a week and nowhere to put them. Another good friend of ours pointed us to a product called ‘How to Build a Chicken Coop in 3 Days.’ My hubby was skeptical but I said, "What the heck?" Its cheap and it might just work.

Thinking it would really be impossible to build two of the chicken coops before the chickens arrived, my hubby and I looked at some pre-fab chicken houses. After seeing the very high prices on those, I added up what it would take from the product my friend pointed me to. When the total came up hundreds of dollars less than the pre-fab chicken coops, we thought, what the heck, and we purchased it.

Three days later (I roped my two adult sons into building one of the coops while I built the other), we had two gorgeous chicken coops ready for our chickens. I have to say that the instructions were super-easy. My sons and hubby had never built anything and although I’d built a thing or two, I was no expert. We followed the step-by-step instructions and in just 3 days we were prepared to keep our chickens safe and happy. The money we saved was just an added bonus, and I was able to get the ‘How to Build a Chicken Coop in 3 Days’ for a really low price. I consider it a very worthy investment.

I would recommend How to Build a Chicken Coop in 3 Days to anyone who plans on raising chickens. In fact, I told the man who sold me the chickens all about it, and he was able to help a friend who’d lost his chicken houses in a tornado. Unfortunately, many of his chickens died, but he needed a fast way to keep the remaining chickens safe. I’m happy to say that the man quickly replaced his damaged chicken houses and lost no other chickens in the process.

The cost is fabulous, the instructions were easy enough for a beginner, and the product delivered exactly what was promised. We learned how to build a chicken coop in 3 days. In fact, we plan on building a few more very soon and obtaining even more chickens to raise. This is a great product and I highly recommend it to anyone who currently owns or wants to own chickens. 

1 comment:

  1. I find your post interesting and exciting. I will refer this to my friend abroad. Big thanks for sharing.


    house for sale philippines

    ReplyDelete